IDEAL AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT OR LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY WITH A TOUCH OF MARGARET RIVER
Almost every Australian has memories of childhood holiday's by the beach and the quintessential beach house. Many of us aspire to the dream of owning one as a ‘weekender’ and when we retire, heading to the coast to live. We love the outdoors and our homes are gravitating that way as well.
Read more »
This renovated three bedroom, two bathroom home ticks all the boxes. The standout feature of this well maintained cedar cottage would have to be the gorgeous jarrah floorboards. Other features include;
- A well designed country kitchen with modern fixtures and appliances
- A large master bedroom with spacious ensuite
- Two other good sized bedrooms, one with outside access.
- Large wooden doors that open out on to the back deck with extended patio area
- Three reverse cycle air conditioners
- 7m x 7m shed with a 1500L rainwater tank connected and plumbed to the house veranda
- Approx 3m wide side access
- Reticulated garden
- Shire approval for a Bed and Breakfast
- Only 800m walk to the beach
This type of home is unique and would make the perfect permanent residence or lock and leave holiday home.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 804 sqm
- Walls : Timber
- Roof : Iron